
As of 1:45 pm today, I am on vacation. I'm off to Portland to spend the weekend with my sisters. With the four of us living in 4 different states, (one sister lives there, another in CA and another in UT) we don't get to get together very often. We're going to attend "Time Out for Women," take a river boat cruise on the Willamette River, see some waterfalls, do some shopping, relax and enjoy eachother's company. Milaka asked the music chairperson in her ward if we could sing in Sacrament meeting, but she turned her down (their Ward Choir is singing). They don't know what they're missing. We will be singing in Relief Society, though.
Ryan will be able to handle the house and the children just fine. I'll be back on the job Sunday!
6 comments:
Oooh. I'm so jealous! Sure, the kids will be fine, but the REAL test is, can he get them to 9:00 church on time?
Hey- some of our best friend's just moved to Portland! Say Hi for us!
Booo hoooo, why, why, why, didn't you take me?????????
Have fun!
Lucky you! Have fun!
Susie, I made it to Sacrament Mtg by 9:15 am. Sabrina was there at 8:35am. Does that count?
Post a Comment