Day 9 will be posted when I find the pictures needed...
1. I am thankful for generous music arrangers who post their choir music on the web for free download. I found this one last week when I was searching for an arrangement of Far, Far Away on Judea's Plain for my ward choir to sing. It is awesome.
2. I am thankful for my local church leaders. Stake Conference was this weekend and Every. Single. Talk. in both the Adult and General sessions were on how the Scriptures have changed the speaker's life. Just what I needed to hear this weekend. The challenge given by the Stake President on reading in advance all the lesson materials for Sunday School and Relief Society was timely as well.
3. I am thankful for pumpkin pie, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin soup and a myriad of other recipes to use up the pumpkins that Ryan harvested from our garden. YUM!
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally agree. I am totally in love with Sally DeFord! And I love all things pumpkin!
Post a Comment