Sunday, November 29, 2009

Days of Thanksgiving 13

1. I am thankful for Google Reader. I spend less time visiting blogs to check if something new has been posted. The only downside: I am less inclined to leave comments because it is not an option from reader, I still have to go to the blog.

2. I am thankful for the Interstate Highway system. We get to clip along at a fast speed to drive to visit family.

3. I am thankful for the family we got to spend time with over the weekend. I missed the ones we didn't get to see.

4. I am thankful that my talk on Service is in the past. It was great to share, however, I prefer to hear others speak.

5. I am thankful for Concrete. The kind you buy at Nielsen's Frozen Custard. I'm thankful that my Brother-in-law Glen treated us to one after attending the Bountiful Temple.

6. I am thankful for temples. Thank you Heather for inviting us to go with you on Saturday!

No comments: