Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Days of Thanksgiving 2


1. I am thankful that my kids wear the stuff I sew for them. This year, I made Sabrina a Minnie Mouse dress and Roderic & Hyrum Jedi robes.

2. I am thankful that my neighbor cuts my hair. I needed a lift, and last night she provided by cutting off about 2 inches. So much nicer to do this morning!

3. I am thankful for the mild weather we're enjoying. The kids have played outside after school for an hour every day so far this week. It is good to have them burn off energy out. of. doors.

4. I am thankful to my Father-in-law for providing us with delicious pears. Ryan picked the trees bare during General Conference, bringing home 5 boxes and we recently spent two days preserving them. Now I have 40 quarts of pear slices to enjoy throughout the year!

1 comment:

Renae said...

Cute costumes! Yay for good weather, at last! October was THE RAINIEST MONTH EVER here! I was starting to get serious vitamin D deficiency. The past several days have been gorgeous though. So nice!