Sunday, November 8, 2009

Days of Thanksgiving 6

1. I am thankful to the faithful few choir members who show up each week for choir practice without weekly reminders. I'm going to remember to email the rest of them, so we have a bigger choir for the Christmas program.

2. I am thankful for Christmas music! I love that I start the choir singing Christmas music in September. Today I was joking that perhaps next year we'll sing Christmas music all year long -- all the music speaks of the Savior, so it would fit well with any High Council speaker's topic, right?

3. I am thankful for the Primary. I really enjoyed the primary program today on Eternal Families. It was neat to see Roderic sing most of the words to most of the songs. Sabrina played a violin solo that was beautiful (even with all the mistakes her accompanist - me - made). This was my favorite song that they sang: The Family is of God.

No comments: