Friday, November 6, 2009

Days of Thanksgiving 4

1. I am thankful that Ryan brought a "stadium seat" into our marriage. I took it with me to the BSU vs. USU Women's Soccer game this afternoon. It helped me stay warm, by not having to sit on the cold metal bleacher. And it has a padded seat and a back rest. Sabrina got to be a ball girl at the game with 5 other members of her soccer team. She was kept really busy during the first half -- lots of out of bounds right next to her. BSU won 1-0. Next up is Nevada in the WAC championship game.

2. I am thankful for my 10 year old! She babysat the boys this morning while I did some Christmas shopping alone. I'd share the deals I scored, but my kids read this too.

3. I am thankful for the rain. It makes me want to read good books, drink hot chocolate and make soup. I do prefer the rain to not linger around for more than 24 hours at a time, though.