The queen lights the rocket boosters.
'Synomym Girl' (Word Girl's super-twin sister) and the cake. 
Sabrina's costume party was a hit! The first guest to arrive forgot to wear a costume, but we took care of that quickly with the pioneer outfit I made for Sabrina last spring. We played 'Curses', which they all totally loved, 'Pass the Parcel', and 'Musical Spots'. The fondue was delicious. They liked the chocolate more than the cheese. It is amazing to me how much kids don't like birthday cake. I think I threw away about a quarter of the cake (partially eaten pieces on the plates). In the future, I should probably serve smaller portions, so there is more cake for ME to eat. Cream cheese frosting and all. And raspberry filling. YUMMY!
3 comments:
Looks like a blast! Costumes are so fun. Let's do a party for the adults at Halloween and all dress up!
Your cake and party looked fun. It looked like you all had a great time. Family Fun has THE BEST birthday ideas. And usually realistic for real moms. Happy Birhtday Sabrina!
What a fantastic idea for a birthday party. The cake looked wonderful and sounded even better. So Yummy!
Post a Comment