This is what we woke up to this morning. The sandbox is full of the recently played with sand toys. There are pea and lettuce sprouts coming up in the garden plots. I am really glad that I have not yet pulled out the capris and shorts for daily wear! Perhaps I'll still get to see 'popcorn popping' on my birthday.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
I Looked Out the Window...
and what did I see?

This is what we woke up to this morning. The sandbox is full of the recently played with sand toys. There are pea and lettuce sprouts coming up in the garden plots. I am really glad that I have not yet pulled out the capris and shorts for daily wear! Perhaps I'll still get to see 'popcorn popping' on my birthday.
This is what we woke up to this morning. The sandbox is full of the recently played with sand toys. There are pea and lettuce sprouts coming up in the garden plots. I am really glad that I have not yet pulled out the capris and shorts for daily wear! Perhaps I'll still get to see 'popcorn popping' on my birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
There is a chance of snow hitting us on Monday.
This weather is KILLING me! I WANT SPRING!!! (That, and they can't finish our backyard until it's not wet! Drat!)
Welcome to spring! Today at least is nice. I'll enjoy it while I can.
I can't believe that there is still snow there? Crazy! Hey, I need some help. How do I build a small garden. What did you use to border yours? I only know how to do things on a large scale. My temp backyard is definitely not a large scale anything.
Post a Comment