Last night I had a successful dinner, so I'm putting it here to share with y'all.
2-3 boneless-skinless chicken breasts
1 cup broth
1 cup salsa
1 can corn, drained
4 cups of cooked black beans (2 cans)
1 teas. corriander
1 teas. cumin
1 1/2 teas. chili powder
1 garlic clove, minced
some fresh basil, snipped
Combine all of this in your crockpot and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or HIGH for 3-4 hours. During the last half hour, stir in 1/2 cup sour cream.
Serve in flour tortillas with tomato, spinach, and cheese. OR Serve with corn chips.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks delicious! I'll have to give a try. By the way, Turk told me she loves getting the emails about your blog so way to go!
I made this for tonight. It was very yummy! We added a bit of cayenne pepper to ours (not the kids') bowls, and it was fantastic. I also added a bit of cream cheese. Wonderful! Thanks for the idea!
I posted twice. :)
Post a Comment